IOCL Haldia Refinery Recruitment 2018 – 135 Trade, Technician Apprentice Posts
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL Haldia Refinery) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice under establishment.
Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
Name of the Discipline & No: of Posts:
1. Chemical: 72
2. Mechanical: 34
3. Electrical: 16
4. Instrumentation: 13
Total Posts: 135
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 24 years as on 31-10-2018. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification Details:
1. Trade Apprentice: Candidates must complete Matric with ITI (Fitter) Course or B.Sc (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry) from a recognized University.
2. Technician Apprentice: Candidates must possess Diploma in Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized University.
Stipend: Rs. 2,500/- p.m
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Written test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.iocl.com
1. Logon to the website www.iocl.com
2. Click on Apply online button and Fill the details in the application form and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Check all the details in the form by choosing a preview button and edit the details if any required.
4. Submit the application form and take the printout for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application form: 16-10-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 09-11-2018
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application Form: 17-11-2018
Date of Written Test: 18-11-2018
Date of Interview: 03 to 07-12-2018
IOCL Haldia Refinery,
P.O. Box No. 1,
Haldia Oil Refinery,
Dist-Purba Medinipur – 721 606,