GTRE Recruitment 2018 – 150 Apprentice Trainee Posts
Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) is inviting online application to fill the posts of Graduate Apprentice Trainee, Diploma Apprentice Trainee, ITI Apprentice Trainee under establishment.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Graduate Apprentice Trainee (B.E/B.Tech/Equivalent): 90
2. Diploma Apprentice Trainee: 30
3. ITI Apprentice Trainee: 30
Total Posts: 150
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 30 years as on 14-09-2018. Age relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Graduate Apprentice Trainee: Candidates must possess Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized University.
Stipend: Rs. 4,984/- p.m
2. Diploma Apprentice Trainee: Candidates must possess Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized University by State Council or Board of Technical Educational.
Stipend: Rs. 3,542/- p.m
3. ITI Apprentice Trainee: Candidates must certificate in vocational course or sandwich course from a recognized Institution by All India Council for Technical education.
Stipend: As per RAC norms.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the interview/screening test.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through https://rac.gov.in/cgibin/2018/advt_gtre_apprentice/
Important Dates to be noted:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 14-09-2018
Date of Written test/Interview: 25, 26-09 and 08-10-2018
Gas Turbine Research Establishment,
Defence Research & Development Organization,
Post Box No. 9302,
C.V. Raman Nagar,
Bengaluru – 560 093