BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2018 – 250 Graduate, Technician Apprentice Posts
Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited (BHEL Haridwar) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices under establishment.
Name of the Posts: Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices
Name of the Discipline & No: of Posts:
1. Mechanical/Production/Industrial: 151
2. Electrical: 53
3. Civil: 06
4. Electronics: 14
5. Computer: 04
6. Metology: 03
7. Chemicals: 02
8. Office Management cum Secretariat Practice/Steno: 17
Total Posts: 250
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 27 years as on 01-02-2019. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Graduate Apprentices: Candidates must possess B.E/B.Tech in relevant discipline from a recognized University.
Stipend: Rs. 6,000/- p.m
2. Technician Apprentices: Candidates must possess Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University.
Stipend: Rs. 4,000/- p.m
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the Academic marks.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through https://careers.bhelhwr.co.in
Candidates may take the printout of the acknowledgement slip after submission of online application form and send the form along with relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on or before 14-11-2018 through post.
Important Dates to be noted:
1. Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 22-10-2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Online application: 07-11-2018
3. Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of online application form with certificates, acknowledgement slip: 14-11-2018
4. Interview Dates: 21 to 27-12-2018
Cell No. 29, Human Resources Department,
Main Administrative Building, BHEL, Heap,
Uttarakhand – 249403