Durgapur Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018 – 10 Engineer Posts
Durgapur Municipal Corporation is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical), Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical) under the establishment.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical): 02
2. Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical): 08
Total Posts: 10
Age: Candidates age must be in between 21 to 40 years as on 01-01-2018. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Assistant Engineer: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s in Engineering (Civil/Electrical) from a recognized University with 2 years experience in relevant work.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,000 – 40,500/- + G.P Rs. 5,400/- p.m
2. Sub-Assistant Engineer: Candidates must pass Diploma in Engineering (Civil/Electrical) from a recognized University with 2 years experience in relevant work.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,000 – 40,500/- + G.P Rs. 4,400/- p.m
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the personality test/interview.
Application Fee: UR & OBC candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 220/-, Rs. 70/- for SC, ST & PH candidates which must be paid through Challan.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through https://www.mscwb.org
1. Open the website https://www.mscwb.org and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 18-01-2019
Last Date for Online Payment of fees: 17-01-2019
Municipal Service Commission,
Durgapur Municipal Corporation,