District Rural Development Agency, Chatra (DRDA Chatra) is inviting applications to fill the posts of Block Co-ordinator, Accountant Cum Computer Operator on contract basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Block Co-ordinator: 01
2. Accountant cum Computer Operator: 02
Total Posts: 03
Required Eligibility Criteria:
1. Block Co-ordinator:
Age: Candidates age must be in between 22 to 45 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree in Rural Management/Co-operative Management/Social Work from a recognized University with one year experience in the relevant field.
Salary: Rs. 18,000/- p.m.
2. Accountant cum Computer Operator:
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 30 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass Inter (Commerce) with DCA/ADCA or Certificate in Accountancy from a recognized Institute.
Salary: Rs. 10,000/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the written test/interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.applyrdd.jharkhand.gov.in
1. Open the website www.applyrdd.jharkhand.gov.in and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 15-10-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 25-10-2018
District Rural Development Agency,