District TB Control Society Dhanbad Recruitment 2018 – 16 STS, STLS, LT, TBHV Posts
District TB Control Society, Dhanbad is inviting applications to fill the posts of District PPM Co-ordinator, Sr Treatment Supervisor (STS), Tuberculosis Health Visitor (TBHV), Sr Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (STLS), Lab Technician, Senior Medical Officer, Statistical Assistant, Counsellor on contract basis for a period of one year.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. District PPM Co-ordinator: 01
2. Sr Treatment Supervisor (STS): 05
3. Tuberculosis Health Visitor (TBHV): 02
4. Sr Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (STLS): 02
5. Lab Technician: 03
6. Senior Medical Officer: 01
7. Statistical Assistant: 01
8. Counsellor: 01
Total Posts: 16
Age: Candidates age must be minimum 18 years
1. District PPM Co-ordinator: Candidates must posssess Post Graduation from a recognized University with one year experience in field of communication/ACSM.
2. Sr Treatment Supervisor (STS): Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or recognized sanitary inspectors course
3. Tuberculosis Health Visitor (TBHV): Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree or 10+2 with working as MPW/LHV/ANM.
4. Sr Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (STLS): Candidates must possess Graduation with DMLT & certificate course in Computer operations
5. Lab Technician: Candidates must pass Inter with DMLT from a recognized board.
6. Senior Medical Officer: Candidates must possess MBBS recognized by MCI.
7. Statistical Assistant: Candidates must complete Graduation in any discipline with DCA and typing knowledge of 40 w.p.m is required.
8. Counsellor: Candidates must possess BSW/Degree in Sociology/Psychology from a recognized University.
Experience: Experience in the concerned area is required.
Salary: Salary will be paid as per the norms.
Fee: General/OBC/Female candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 400/-, Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates in the form of D.D drawn in favour of District Rural Health Society RNTCP Dhanbad, Payable at Dhanbad.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Written Test/Practical test & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send the application form with bio-data, relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on or before 14-09-2018 through ordinary post by 5.00 p.m
District TB Officer Cum Member Secretary,
District TB Control Society,
Dhanbad – 826001.