District Health Society Banda Recruitment 2018 – 11 Doctors, Specialist Posts
District Health Society Banda is conducting walk-in-interview to fill the posts of Medical Officer, Lady Medical Officer, Pediatrician, General Physician on contract basis under UPHC, NRC, SNCU, Blood Bank, NCD Clinic, Maternal Health Programmes.
Name & No. of Posts:
1. Medical Officer (UPHC Programme): 02
2. Medical Officer (NRC): 01
3. Lady Medical Officer (Maternal Health): 03
4. Pediatrician (SNCU): 03
5. Medical Officer (Blood Bank): 01
6. General Physician (NCD Clinic): 01
Total Posts: 11
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess MBBS with MD/DNB/M.Ch from a recognized University and must be registered with the Medical Council of India.
1. Medical Officer (UPHC Programme): Rs. 55,000/- p.m.
2. Medical Officer (NRC): Rs. 60,000/- p.m.
3. Lady Medical Officer (Maternal Health): Rs. 55,000 – 65,000/- p.m.
4. Pediatrician (SNCU): Rs. 71,500/- p.m.
5. Medical Officer (Blood Bank): Rs. 60,000/- p.m.
6. General Physician (NCD Clinic): Rs. 60,000/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may attend the interview with bio-data, along with relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on 26-09-2018 at 10.00 a.m.
Office of the District Health Society,