District Court Murshidabad Recruitment 2018 – 50 Peon, LDC Posts
District Court Murshidabad is conducting recruitment to fill the posts of English Stenographer, Bengali Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server/Summon Bailiff, Peon/Farash/Night Guard on temporary basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. English Stenographer (Group-B): 02
2. Bengali Stenographer (Group-B): 03
3. Lower Division Clerk (Group-C): 09
4. Process Server/Summon Bailiff (Group-D): 06
5. Peon/Farash/Night Guard (Group-D): 30
Total Posts: 50
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 40 years as on 01-01-2018. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. English Stenographer: Candidates must pass Madhayamik from a recognized Board with minimum speed 80 w.p.m in Shorthand and 30 w.p.m in Typewriting and Certificate in Computer Training.
Pay Scale: Rs. 7,100 – 37,600/- + Rs. 3,900/- p.m
2. Bengali Stenographer: Candidates must pass Madhayamik from a recognized Board with minimum speed 60 w.p.m in Bengali Shorthand and 20 w.p.m in typing speed and Certificate in Computer Training.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,400 – 25,200/- + Rs. 2,600/- p.m
3. Lower Division Clerk: Candidates must pass Madhayamik from a recognized Board and Knowledge in Computer operation with typing on computer at the minimum speed of 35 w.p.m in English and 25 w.p.m in Bengali.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,400 – 25,200/- + Rs. 2,300/- p.m
4. for the Posts (SI.No. 4 & 5): Candidates must pass VIII class certificate from a recognized Board.
Pay Scale: Rs. 4,900 – 16,200/- + Rs. 1,700/- p.m
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Written test and Personality test.
Fee: General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 250/-, Rs. 100/- & Rs. 75/- respectively for SC/ST candidates for the Posts of Group-B & C and General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 100/-, Rs. 75/- & Rs. 50/- respectively for SC/ST candidates for the Posts of Group-D through Online mode.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://www.drcmurshidabad.in/
1. Open the website http://www.drcmurshidabad.in/ and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 15-12-2018
Office of the District Judge,