District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Purulia (DHFWS Purulia) is inviting applications to fill the posts of District Finance cum Logistic Officer, Psychologist, PMW, Male Counsellor under Anwesha Clinic, Hospital Attendant on contract basis.
Name & No. of Posts:
1. District Finance cum Logistic Officer (NPCDCS): 01
2. Psychologist (NTCP): 01
3. PMW (NLEP): 01
4. Male Counsellor under Anwesha Clinic: 01
5. Hospital Attendant (NPHCE): 01
Total Posts: 05
Age: Candidates age must be in between 21 to 40 years as on 01-06-2018.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. District Finance cum Logistic Officer (NPCDCS): Candidates must complete Inter CA/ICWA/M.Com or MBA from a recognized University with minimum 3 years experience in accouting including analysis Financial Reporting Budgeting Financial Software & Reporting System.
Salary: Rs. 22,700/- p.m
2. Psychologist (NTCP): Candidates must possess PG (Psychology/MSW) or Degree (Psychology/Trained) from a recognized University with 2 years experience in the field of counselling service.
Salary: Rs. 25,000/- p.m
3. PMW (NLEP): Candidates must possess B.Sc/MSW from a recognized University with 3 years experience in the field of Health and Leprosy activities.
Salary: Rs. 16,000/- p.m
4. Male Counsellor under Anwesha Clinic: Candidates must possess Degree/PG (MA/M.Sc) in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology from a recognized University.
Salary: Rs. 16,580/- p.m
5. Hospital Attendant (NPHCE): Candidates must pass Madyamik from a recognized Board with minimum 2 years experience of working in a hospital.
Salary: Rs. 7,500/- p.m
Skills: Knowledge of Computers.
Fee: General/OBC Candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 100/-, Rs. 50/- for Reserved categories in the form of D.D drawn from any Nationalized Bank in favour of District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Purulia payable at Service Branch, Purulia.
How to Apply: Candidates have to download application form through www.wbhealth.gov.in
Eligible candidates may send their with duly filled application form, D.D, along with bio-data, relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph through Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier on or before 21-08-2018.
The CMOH & Secretary,
Zilla Swasthya Bhavan,