District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Cooch Behar (DHFWS Cooch Behar) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Lab Technician on contract basis under Revised Tuberculosis Control Programme.
Name of the Post: Lab Technician
No. of Posts: 01
Age: Candidates age must be in between 22 to 62 years as on 01-12-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess 10+2 or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology with 50% of marks from a recognized University with one year experience in RNTCP or Sputum smear microscopy.
Remuneration: Rs. 17,220/- p.m
Fee: Candidates have to pay of Fee Rs. 100/-, Rs. 50/- for reserved category candidates in the form of D.D drawn in favour of “DH&FWS NON NHM MOTHER A/C COOCH BEHAR”.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.wbhealth.gov.in
1. Log on to the website www.wbhealth.gov.in
2. Click on the apply button.
3. Fill all the details in the online application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph
4. Check all the details properly before submission
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference.
Important Dates to be Noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 04-09-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 14-09-2018
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application Form: 17-09-2018
CHOH & Secretary,
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Cooch Behar,
Lal bag, Debibari Road,