Delhi Public Library is inviting applications to fill the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Multi-Tasking Staff (General) on direct recruitment basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 01
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 01
3. Multi-Tasking Staff (General): 05
Total Posts: 07
Age: Candidates age must be maximum 27 years.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Upper Division Clerk: Candidates must possess Graduation & Certificate/Diploma in Computer from a recognized University/Institute.
Pay Scale: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- p.m
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Candidates must complete 12th class from a recognized Board with typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m in Hindi on computer and Graduation & Certificate/Diploma in Computer from a recognized University/Institute.
Pay Scale: Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- p.m
3. Multi-Tasking Staff (General): Candidates must pass 10th class from a recognized University.
Pay Scale: Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/- p.m
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the test/Interview.
Fee: UR/OBC candidates must have to pay of fee Rs. 300/-, Rs. 150/- for SC/ST candidates in the form of D.D drawn in favour of Secretary, Delhi Library Board.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application form, with relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph within 30 days from the date of publication.
Dy. Director (Administration),
Delhi Public Library,
Dr. Shyam Prasad Mukherjee Marg,
Opp Old Delhi Railway Station,
Delhi – 110 006.