DC Office South West Garo Hills Recruitment 2018 – 28 LDA, Driver, Peon Posts
Deputy Commissioner Office South West Garo Hills is inviting applications to fill the posts of Lower Division Assistant, Computer Operator, Plumber, Driver, Grade-IV under who are permanent residents of Meghalaya.
Name & No: of Posts:
Some Posts in Detail:
1. Lower Division Assistant: 10
2. Computer Operator: 01
3. Plumber: 02
4. Driver: 04
5. Grade-IV: 06
Total Posts: 28
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 27 years as on 01-01-2018. Age is relaxable of 5 years for ST/SC candidates who are permanent residents of Meghalaya.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Lower Division Assistant/Computer Operator: Candidates must pass SSLC from a recognized Board and knowledge of Computer will be preferred.
Pay Scale: Rs. 24,700/- p.m (Level-5)
2. Plumber: Candidates must pass Plumber Course from ITI from a recognized Institute with minimum one year experience in plumbing work.
Pay Scale: Rs. 22,200/- p.m (Level-4)
3. Driver: Candidates must pass 8th class from a recognized Board with valid license and good knowledge of mechanics of a car.
Pay Scale: Rs. 20,600/- p.m (Level-3)
4. Grade-IV: Candidates must pass 6th class from a recognized Board.
Pay Scale: Rs. 17,400/- p.m (Level-1)
Fee: Candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 100/- through Treasury Challan.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the Practical test/Physical fitness test/Written test/Viva Voce.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their with bio-data, along with relevant certificates of testimonials, 2 copies of recent passport size photograph on or before 12-10-2018 by 04.00 p.m through Post or in person or E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Office of the Deputy Commissioner Office,
District Selection Committee,
South West Garo Hills,