Deputy Commissioner Office, East Jaintia Hills (DC Office East Jaintia Hills) is inviting applications to fill the posts of District Co-ordinator, District Project Assistant, Block Co-ordinator, Block Project Assistant on contract basis under Poshan Abhiyan National Nutrition Mission.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. District Co-ordinator: 01
2. District Project Assistant: 01
3. Block Co-ordinator: 02
4. Block Project Assistant: 02
Total Posts: 06
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. District Co-ordinator: Candidates must possess Diploma/Degree in Computer Science from a recognized University with minimum 2 years experience in the application maintenance and support.
Salary: Rs. 30,000/- p.m
2. District Project Assistant: Candidates must possess Degree/PG Diploma in Management/Social Sciences/Nutrition with 2 years experience of capacity building.
Salary: Rs. 18,000/- p.m
3. Block Co-ordinator: Candidates must possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with 2 years experience of working with technology and software application
Salary: Rs. 20,000/- p.m
4. Block Project Assistant: Candidates must possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with one year experience of working with community/Local Government.
Salary: Rs. 15,000/- p.m
Skills: Good Knowledge in Oral and written communication skills in the local language
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send the application form with bio-data, relevant certificates of testimonials, 2 copies of recent passport size photographs on or before 07-09-2018.
Date of Interview: 18-09-2018
Office of the Child Development Project,
Officer Khliehriat Ladsutnga,
East Jaintia Hills,