CMHO Mungeli Recruitment 2019 – 52 Nursing Officer, ANM Posts
Chief Medical & Health Officer Mungeli (CMHO Mungeli) is conducting recruitment to fill the posts of Dental Surgeon, MO, Nursing Officer, ANM, Attendent, Staff Nurse on contract basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
Some Posts in Detail:
1. Dental Surgeon: 03
2. MO: 03
3. Nursing Officer: 08
4. ANM: 05
5. Attendent: 04
6. Staff Nurse: 06
Total Posts: 52
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 64 years as on 01-01-2019.
Educational Qualification Details:
1. Dental Surgeon: Candidates must possess MDS from a recognized University with registration in Chhattisgarh medical Council.
Salary: Rs. 27,500/- p.m
2. MO: Candidates must possess BHMS/BAMS/BUMS Degree from a recognized University.
Salary: Rs. 25,000/- p.m
3. Nursing Officer: Candidates must possess B.Sc (Nursing) or GNM Course from a recognized University/Institute & Live Registration in CG Nursing Council.
Salary: Rs. 16,500/- p.m
4. ANM: Candidates must pass 12th class, ANM course from a recognized Board & Live Registration in CG Nursing Council.
Salary: Rs. 12,000/- p.m
5. Attendent: Candidates must pass 12th class from a recognized Board.
Salary: Rs. 8,800/- p.m
6. Staff Nurse: Candidates must possess B.Sc (Nursing) or GNM Course from a recognized University/Institute & Live Registration in CG Nursing Council.
Salary: Rs. 16,000/- p.m
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the written test/interview.
General candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 400/-, Rs. 300/- for OBC candidates and Rs. 200/- for reserved category candidates in the form of D.D drawn in favour of District Health Society, Non-NRHM, Other Fund A/c No. 32266834946.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on 28-03-2019 by 05.00 p.m.
Office of the Chief Medical & Health Officer,