CG Vidhansabha Recruitment 2019 – 07 Reporter Posts
Chhattisgarh Vidhansabha (CG Vidhansabha) is conducting Online recruitment to fill the posts of Reporter on direct recruitment basis.
Name of the Post: Reporter
No: of Posts: 07
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 45 years as on 01-01-2019.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree with Qualify in Stenography Examination in Hindi from a recognized University & 140 w.p.m in Steno Speed.
Pay Scale: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the written test/skill test/interview.
Fee: General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 350/-, OBC Candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 250/-, Rs. 200/- for reserved candidates through online mode.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://www.cgvidhansabha.gov.in
1. Log on to the website http://www.cgvidhansabha.gov.in
2. Click on the apply button for the respective post
3. Fill all the details in the online application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph
4. Check all the details properly before submission
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 02-02-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 15-02-2019
CG Vidhan Sabha,
Vidhan Nagar, Raipur,