CG State Seed Certification Agency is inviting applications to fill the posts of Assistant Seed Certification Officer, Seed Analyser, Seed Disease Specialist on direct recruitment basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Assistant Seed Certification Officer: 16
2. Seed Analyser: 03
3. Seed Disease Specialist: 01
Total Posts: 20
Age: Candidates age must be in between 21 to 35 years as on 01-01-2018. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
1. Assistant Seed Certification Officer: Candidates must possess PG in Genetics & Plant Reproduction/Stock Science/Agriculture from a recognized University
2. Seed Analyser: Candidates must possess PG in Genetics & Plant Reproduction/Stock Science/Agriculture from a recognized University
3. Seed Disease Specialist: Candidates must possess PG Degree in Plant Pathology from a recognized University.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + G.P Rs. 4,300/-
Fee: General candidates/OBC Candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 1000/-, Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/Ex-Service men candidates in the form of D.D drawn in favour of Chhattisgarh Rajya Beej Pramanikaran Sanstha, Raipur.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send the application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on or before 03-10-2018 through registered post or speed post.
CG State Seed Certification Agency,
Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya,
Krishak Nagar, Raipur,
Chhattisgarh – 4920012