Railway Recruitment Cell, Mumbai (Central Railway) is inviting Online applications to fill the posts of Sports Persons under Recruitment under Sports Quota.
Name of the Posts: Sports Persons
Name of the Game & No: of Posts:
1. Swimming/Diving (Men/Women): 02
2. Athletics (Women): 02
3. Basketball (Men, Women): 04
4. Cricket (Women): 02
5. Badminton (Women): 01
6. Cue Sports (Men): 02
7. Boxing (Men): 01
8. Cricket (Men): 01
9. Hockey (Men): 01
10. Kabaddi (Women): 01
11. Volleyball (Women): 01
12. Weight Lifting (Men): 01
13. Wrestling (Men): 02
Total Posts: 21
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 25 years as on 01-01-2019.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th Class from a recognized board and should represent the Country in the World Cup championships/Olympic games and obtain at least 3rd position in the National Games/World championships
Pay Scale: As per 7th CPC
Fee: General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 500/-, Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Women/Minorities candidates which must be paid through online mode by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking etc.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the Sports Trails and also assessment of sports achievement & qualification.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.rrccr.com
1. Open the website www.rrccr.com and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 12-11-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 26-11-2018
Railway Recruitment Cell,
Chief Project Manager (Conv)’s,
Office Building, Wadibunder,
Mumbai – 400 010.