Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – Recruitment under Cultural Quota
Railway Recruitment Cell, Mumbai (Central Railway) is conducting online recruitment to fill the two vacancies in Level 3/2 under cultural quota
Name of the Posts: Recruitment under Cultural Quota
Name of the Discipline & No: of Posts:
1. Indian Classical Dance (Katthak) Male/Female: 01
2. Drama Artist Male/Female: 01
Total Posts: 02
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 30 years as on 01-07-2019. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th Class from a recognized board with minimum 50% of marks
Desirable Qualification to appoint under Cultural Quota: Candidates must possess Degree/Diploma/Certificate in the concerned discipline from a recognized institute with experience in the relevant area, given performances on TV channels & also win prizes at National level.
Fee: General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 500/-, Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Women/Minorities/Ex-Servicemen which must be paid through online mode.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the Written test, Practical Demonstration and also selected based on their testimonial/prizes.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through https://www.rrccr.com
1. Open the website https://www.rrccr.com and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 04-02-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 18-02-2019
Written Exam Date: 02-03-2019
Railway Recruitment Cell,
Chief Project Manager (Conv)’s,
Office Building, Wadibunder,
Mumbai – 400 010.