Bharat Petro Resources Limited (BPRL) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Drilling Manager, Company Secretary under establishment.
Name of the Posts:
1. Drilling Manager
2. Company Secretary
Age: Candidates age must be maximum 40 years (for Drilling Manager), 35 years (for Company Secretary) as on 01-09-2018.
Educational Qualification Details:
1. Drilling Manager: Candidates must possess Degree in Petroleum/Mechanical/Drilling Engineering from a recognized University/Institution with minimum 8 years experience in handling onshore/offshore oil & gas well drilling operations in Exploration & Production Company in India/Overseas.
2. Company Secretary: Candidates must acquired Associate Membership of ICSI with minimum 55% of marks.
Emoluments: Rs. 14,00,000/- – Rs. 22,00,000/- per annum
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.bharatpetroresources.com
1. Open the website www.bharatpetroresources.com and click on the Careers link.
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 14-08-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 20-09-2018
Regd. Office: Bharat Bhavan,
4 and 6 Currimbhoy Road,
Mumbai – 400 001