Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 – 199 System Officer Posts
Bombay High Court is conducting Online recruitment to fill the posts of Senior System Officer, System Officers at the District and Taluka courts on contract basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. System Officer: 159
2. Senior System Officer: 40
Total Posts: 199
Age: Candidates age must be in between 21 to 30 years as on 23-01-2019.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science/IT/Electronics Engineering)/MCA from a recognized Institute.
Salary: Rs. 46,000/- (Senior System Officer), Rs. 40,000/- (System Officer).
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their academic performance and interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
1. Open the website http://www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 12-02-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 26-02-2019
Appellate Side, Bombay,
5th floor, New Mantralaya Building,
G.T. Hospital Compound,
Behind Ashoka Shopping Centre,
Near Crowford Market, L.T. Marg,
Mumbai – 400 001.