BMRCL Recruitment 2019 – 174 Maintainer, Jr Engineer Posts
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) is conducting recruitment to fill the posts of Maintainer, Junior Engineer, Section Engineers under the establishment.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Maintainer: 134
2. Junior Engineer: 21
3. Section Engineers: 19
Total Posts: 174
Age: Candidates age must be in between 35 to 50 years as on 02-02-2019. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Maintainer: Candidates must pass Matriculation with 2 years ITI in any Engineering Trade from a recognized Institute/Board.
Pay Scale: Rs. 10,170 – 18,500/- p.m
2. Junior Engineer: Candidates must pass Diploma in Engineering in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute.
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000 – 26,950/- p.m
3. Section Engineers: Candidates must possess Degree in Engineering in relevant discipline from a recognized University.
Pay Scale: Rs. 16,000 – 30,770/- p.m
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Written Test, Medical Fitness Test and Document Verification.
Fee: General candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 826/-, Rs. 354/- for SC/ST candidates which must be paid through Online mode.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://english.bmrc.co.in/Career
1. Open the website http://english.bmrc.co.in/Career
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be Noted:
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 02-02-2019
Last Date for Paying Application fee: 04-02-2019
General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
Bangalore – 560 027.