BGSBU Recruitment 2018 – Asst Professor, Nursing Tutor Posts
Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University (BGSBU) is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of Assistant Professor, Nursing Tutor, Clinical Instructor under the establishment.
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Professor (Lecturer Scale-1)
2. Nursing Tutor
3. Clinical Instructor
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Assistant Professor: Candidates must possess M.Sc (Nursing) from a recognized University with minimum 3 years of teaching experience after M.Sc (Nursing).
Emoluments: Rs. 42,500/- p.m
2. Nursing Tutor: Candidates must possess B.Sc (Nursing) or P.B.B.Sc (Nursing) or M.Sc with relevant discipline from a recognized University with minimum 3 years teaching experience.
Emoluments: Rs. 30,000/- p.m
3. Clinical Instructor: Candidates must possess B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognized University with minimum one year experience.
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- p.m
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the walk-in-interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through https://www.bgsbu.ac.in
1. Open the website https://www.bgsbu.ac.in and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be Noted:
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 15-01-2019
Date & Time of Interview: 21-01-2019 at 10.00 a.m.
Venue for Interview:
Committee Room of Vice Chancellor’s Secretariat,
Jammu and Kashmir.