BCW Dept Jhargram Recruitment 2018 – 20 Asst Professor Posts
Backward Classes Welfare & Tribal Development, Jhargram (BCW Dept Jhargram) is conducting recruitment to fill the posts of Assistant Teacher, Night Guard, Karmabandhu, Masalchi (Helper), Cook, Matron, Group C Staff on contract basis for a period of one year.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Assistant Teacher: 10
2. Night Guard: 01
3. Karmabandhu: 02
4. Masalchi (Helper): 02
5. Cook: 03
6. Matron: 01
7. Group C Staff: 01
Total Posts: 20
Educational Qualification & Salary:
1. Assistant Teacher: Candidates must possess B.A, B.Sc, M.Sc (Physics), M.A (Histroy, English) with B.Ed from a recognized University.
Remuneration: Rs. 30,000/- p.m
2. for the Posts (SI.No. 2 to 5): Candidates must pass VIII-Class from a recognized Board.
Remuneration: Rs. 3,500/- p.m
3. Matron: Candidates must pass 10th class from a recognized Board.
Remuneration: Rs. 5,000/- p.m
4. Group C Staff: Canddiates must possess Graduation from a recognized University with Computer knowledge.
Remuneration: Rs. 11,000/- p.m
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://www.jhargram.org
1. Open the website http://www.jhargram.org and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 02-12-2018
Office of the Project Officer cum District Welfare Officer,
Backward Classes Welfare & Tribal Development,
Jhargram – 721 507,