Bank Note Press Dewas is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Jr Technician, Supervisor, Safety officer under the establishment.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Safety Officer: 01
2. Welfare Officer: 01
3. Supervisor (Printing & Plate making): 15
4. Supervisor (Electrical): 01
5. Supervisor (Information Technology): 01
6. Supervisor (Air conditioning): 02
7. Supervisor (Technical Support): 03
8. Supervisor (Ink Factory): 05
9. Junior Office Assistant: 18
10. Junior Technician (Ink Factory): 30
11. Junior Technician (Printing & Plate making): 09
Total Posts: 86
Age: Candidates age must be maximum 30 years as on 09-11-2018.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must complete ITI, Diploma (Engg), Bachelor’s Degree, B.E/B.Tech in the relevant disciplines from recognized Institutes with typing & computer knowledge.
Pay Scale: Rs. 29,000 – 1,10,000/- for posts no. 1, 2, Rs. 26,000 – 1,00,000/- for posts no. 03 to 08, Rs. 7,720 – 19,040/- p.m for posts no. 10, 11, Rs. 8,350 – 20,470/- for post no. 09
Fee: candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 400/- through online mode. Reserved candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Online test.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through https://bnpdewas.spmcil.com/Interface/JobOpenings.aspx
1. Open the website https://bnpdewas.spmcil.com/Interface/JobOpenings.aspx and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 13-10-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 09-11-2018
Bank Note Press Dewas,
Registered and Corporate Office at 16th Floor,
Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan,
Janpath, New Delhi.