Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 – 04 Chief Manager Posts
Vijaya Bank is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Chief Managers in SMG Scale-IV in General Banking Stream.
Name of the Post: Chief Manager
Name of the Discipline & No: of Posts:
1. Forex Dealer: 01
2. Equity Dealer: 01
3. Credit Risk: 01
4. Operational Risk: 01
Total Posts: 04
Age: Candidates age must be in between 30 to 40 years as on 01-08-2018.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must complete Graduation/PG in any discipline or MBA (Finance)/CA/CFA/M.Sc (Statistics) from a recognized University & CAIIB, Diploma in Treasury and Risk Management and 7 years of Banking experience.
Pay Scale: Rs. 50,030 – 59,170/- p.m
1. Certification in FRM/PRM/ACA.
2. Knowledge/Certificate in SaS/SPSS Applications.
Fee: General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 600/- , Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidates through online mode.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the written test/Group Discussion and interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through https://www.vijayabank.com
1. Log on to the website https://www.vijayabank.com
2. Click on the apply button for the respective post
3. Fill all the details in the online application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph
4. Check all the details properly before submission
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application form: 24-10-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 09-11-2018
Last Date for Submission of receipt of applications form: 23-11-2018
P.O. Box No. 5136,
Bangalore – 560 001.