NICL Recruitment 2018 – 150 Accounts Apprentice Posts
National Insurance Company Ltd (NICL) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Accounts Apprentices on direct recruitment basis.
Name of the Post: Accounts Apprentice
Name of the State & No: of Posts:
1. AP & Telangana: 09
2. Assam & North Eastern States: 05
3. Bihar & Jharkhand: 10
4. Gujarat: 07
5. J&K, HP, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh: 12
6. Karnataka: 09
7. Kerala: 04
8. MP & Chhattisgarh: 08
9. Maharashtra & Goa: 19
10. Delhi: 10
11. Orissa: 04
12. Rajasthan: 08
13. Tamil Nadu: 12
14. Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand: 08
15. West Bengal & Sikkim: 25
Total Posts: 150
Age: Candidates age must be in between 21 to 27 years as on 01-11-2018. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess B.Com with CA/ICWA (Inter) from a recognized University or MBA (Finance).
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- p.m. for 1st year, Rs. 30,000/- p.m. for 2nd year.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the online test and interview.
Syllabus for Online test:
1. General Accounting Principles
2. English language
3. Quantitative Aptitude
4. Computer Knowledge
5. General awareness & Reasoning
Fee: General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 600/-, Rs. 100/- for reserved candidates through online mode.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://www.nationalinsuranceindia.com
1. Open the website http://www.nationalinsuranceindia.com and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 13-11-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 27-11-2018
Head Office, Kolkata.