IOB Recruitment 2018 – 20 Specialist Officer Posts
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) is inviting Online applications to fill the posts of Specialist Officers under Security and Information System Audit in Scale-ii & Scale-iii
Name of the Post: Specialist Officers
Name of the Designation & No: of Posts:
1. Manager (Information Security): 04 (MMGS-II)
2. Senior Manager (Information Security): 04 (MMGS-III)
3. Manager (Information System Audit): 06 (MMGS-II)
4. Senior Manager (Information System Audit): 06 (MMGS-III)
Total Posts: 20
Age: Candidates age must be in between 25 to 35 years as on 01-07-2018
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess B.E/B.Tech or PG Degree in Computer Science/Technology/IT/Electronics & Communication from a recognized University with minimum 2 to 4 years experience in audit & Security domain
Pay Scale: Rs. 31,705 – 1,145/1/32,850 – 1,310/10- 45,950/- (For MMGS-II Posts), Rs. 42,020 – 1,310/5/48,570 – 1,460/2-51,490/- (For MMGS-III Posts)
Fee: General/OBC candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 500/-, Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidates which must be paid through online mode.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the Online test and interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.iob.in
1. Open the website www.iob.in and then click on careers page
2. Select the post you want to apply
3. Fill the application form duly in all respects by uploading a recent passport size photograph and signature and submit the application form
4. Choose a centre for the examination
5. Submit the application form after final checking and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 21-07-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 04-08-2018
Indian Overseas Bank,
763, Anna Salai,
Chennai – 600002.