Assam Public Works Department (APWD) is inviting Online applications to fill the posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Civil) on adhoc basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 161 (UR: 79, OBC: 42, STP 16, SC: 11, STH: 08, PWD: 05)
2. Junior Engineer (Civil): 316 (UR: 157, OBC: 83, STP 31, SC: 21, STH: 15, PWD: 09)
Total Posts: 477
Required Eligibility Criteria:
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil):
Age: Candidates age must be in between 21 to 38 years as on 01-01-2018. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree in Ciivl Engineering from a recognized University.
Salary: Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,000/- + G.P Rs. 12,700/-
2. Junior Engineer (Civil):
Age: Candidates age must be in between 21 to 44 years as on 03-03-2018. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Diploma in Ciivl Engineering from a recognized University.
Salary: Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- + G.P Rs. 8,700/-
Skills: Basic Computer Knowledge.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Written test and interview.
Fee: General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 250/-, Rs. 125/- for reserved candidates through online payment gateway.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.apwd.in or www.pwdroads.assam.gov.in
1. Open the website www.apwd.in and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 24-08-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 07-09-2018
Public Works Department,
Dispur, Guwahati – 6,