Allahabad University is inviting applications to fill the posts of Medical Officer, Information Scientist, Law Officer, Assistant Librarian, Section Officer, Senior Technical Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Animal Attendant under the establishment.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Medical Officer: 01
2. Information Scientist: 01
3. Law Officer: 01
4. Assistant Librarian: 04
5. Section Officer: 04
6. Senior Technical Assistant: 09
7. Data Entry Operator: 11
8. Animal Attendant: 03
Total Posts: 34
Age: Candidates age must be in between 30 to 40 years as on 19-11-2018. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification Details:
1. Medical Officer: Candidates must possess MBBS from a recognized University by MCI with minimum 3 years experience.
2. Information Scientist: Candidates must possess B.E/B.Tech in IT/CS or MCA or Master Degree in Library and Information Science and PGDCA from a recognized University with experience in computer software/Net working/ERP.
3. Law Officer: Candidates must possess LLB Degree with 55% of marks or Diploma in Administration Law from a recognized University with one year experience as Assistant Law Officer.
4. Assistant Librarian: Candidates must possess Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science or Ph.D with minimum 55% of marks from a recognized University with qualify in NET/SET/SLET.
5. Section Officer: Candidates must PG Diploma in Business & Administration or MCA/PGDCA or CA (Inter)/ICWA (Inter) from a recognized University with minimum 3 years experience in Purchase/Accounts and Finance/Bodies/PSU.
6. Senior Technical Assistant: Candidates must possess M.Sc or B.E/B.Tech in concerned subject or MCA from a recognized University.
7. Data Entry Operator: Candidates must possess BCA or Graduation with PGDCA or B.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering/IT or BBA in IT and ‘O’ level of DOEACC from a recognized University and typing speed of 40 w.p.m in English in computer environment.
8. Animal Attendant: Candidates must pass 12th class with Science subject from a recognized Board with minimum 2 years experience of work in laboratory.
Skills: Knowledge of Computers.
Pay Scale: As per 7th CPC (Level-10)
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the written test/interview.
Fee: General and OBC candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 1000/-, Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates in the form of D.D drawn in favor of Finance Officer, University of Allahabad payable at Allahabad.
How to Apply: Candidates have to download application form through www.allduniv.ac.in
Eligible Candidates may send their application form, D.D, along with relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on or before 19-11-2018 by 05.00 p.m through Speed Post/Registered Post.
University of Allahabad,
Allahabad – 211 002 (U.P)