CGPDTM Recruitment 2018 – 220 Examiner Posts
Office of the Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks (CGPDTM) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Examiner of Patents and Designs on contract basis.
Name of the Posts: Examiner of Patents and Designs
Name & No. of Disciplines:
1. Biochemistry: 06
2. Chemistry: 45
3. Polymer Science: 04
4. Electrical Engineering: 30
5. Bio-Medical Engineering: 04
6. Computer Science/Information Technology: 55
7. Electronics & Telecommunication: 70
8. Metallurgical Engineering: 06
Total Posts: 220
Age: Candidates age must be in between 21 to 35 years as on 04-09-2018.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess B.E or B.Tech/PG in relevant discipline from a recognized University.
Pay Scale: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- p.m
Fee: General/OBC Candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 200/- through online mode. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the Preliminary Exam/Main Exam.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through https://www.cgpdtmrecruitment.in
1. Open the website https://www.cgpdtmrecruitment.in and click on Apply button.
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be Noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06-08-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 04-09-2018
Date of Preliminary Examination: 30-09-2018
Date of Mains Examination: 18-11-2018
Boudhik Sampada Bhavan,
Mumbai – 400 037