UPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 417 CDS Exam (I) 2019 Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 417 CDS Exam (I) 2019: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is inviting online applications to fill the posts under Combined Defence Services Examination(I) 2019 on direct recruitment basis.
Name of the Examination: CDS Exam (I) 2019 (Combined Defence Services Examination(I) 2019 )
Name of the course & No: of vacancies:
1. Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 100
2. Indian Naval Academy: 45
3. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32
4. Officers Training Academy (Men): 225
5. Officers Training Academy (Women): 15
Total Posts: 417
Age Limit: Candidates age must be below 25 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Fee: General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 200/- in the form of cash or by using NET Banking/Master Card/Debit card.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Preliminary/Mains and Personality Test.
Syllabus for CDS (I) Exam 2019:
(i) English (ii) General Knowledge (iii) Elementary Mathematics
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.upsconline.nic.in
1. Open the website www.upsconline.nic.in and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application form: 31-10-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application form & Payment of Fee: 26-11-2018
Exam Date: 03-02-2019
Union Public Service Commission,
New Delhi – 110 069