ONGC Recruitment 2018 – Graduate Trainee Posts through GATE 2019
Oil and Natural Gas Company Ltd (ONGC) is inviting Online applications to fill the posts of Graduate Trainee in the Engineering and Geo-Sciences disciplines through GATE 2019.
Name of the Posts:
1. AEE (Cementing) – Mechanical
2. AEE (Cementing) – Petroleum
3. AEE (Civil)
4. AEE (Drilling) – Mechanical
5. AEE (Drilling) – Petroleum
6. AEE (Electrical)
7. AEE (Electronics)
8. AEE (Instrumentation)
9. AEE (Mechanical)
10. AEE (Production) – Mechanical
11. AEE (Production) – Chemical
12. AEE (Production) – Petroleum
13. AEE (Reservoir)
16. Geophysicist (Surface)
17. Geophysicist (Wells)
18. Materials Management Officer
19. Programming Officer
20. Transport Officer
21. AEE (Industrial Engineering)
Age: Candidates age must be maximum 30 years as on 01-01-2019. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess B.E/B.Tech, PG in the relevant disciplines from a recognized University.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their score in the GATE 2019 examination.
How to Apply: Candidates have to appear for GATE 2019 examination and apply to ONGC Recruitment board separately.
Candidates have to apply online through www.ongcindia.com
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: March/April 2019
Chief Manager (HR),
ONGC, Tel Bhavan,