NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2018 – 35 Apprentice, Project engineer Posts
NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2018 – 34 Apprentice Posts: National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli ) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Technician Apprentice, Trade Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice (Non-Engineering/Office) under the Apprentice (Amendment) Act.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Technician Apprentice: 19
2. Trade Apprentice: 06
3. Graduate Apprentice (Non-Engineering/Office): 09
Total Posts: 34
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 27 years as on 26-11-2018. Age is relaxbale for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Technician Apprentice: Candidates must possess Diploma in CSE/Civil/ECE/EEE/ICE/Chemical/Mechanical from a recognized University.
Stipend: Rs. 7,000/- p.m
2. Trade Apprentice: Candidates must pass ITI Trade in Electrician/Machinist/Diesel Mechanic/Fitter/Welder/Turner/Sheet Metal from a recognized Institute.
Stipend: Rs. 6,615/- p.m
3. Graduate Apprentice (Non-Engineering/Office): Candidates must possess B.Sc in CSE/Physics/Chemistry and B.Com/BBA//BCA/B.Sc/B.A from a recognized University.
Stipend: Rs. 7,500/- p.m
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Written test/Skill test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://www.nitt.edu
1. Open the website http://www.nitt.edu and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 14-11-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 26-11-2018
Last Date for Sending hard copy of application form through Speed/Registered post: 30-11-2018
Dates of Written Test/Skill Test/Interview: 10, 11, 12-12-2018
Thiruchirappalli- 620 015
Click Here for Detailed Recruitment Notification
NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2018 – 01 Project engineer Post: National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli ) is inviting applications to fill the posts of Project engineer on temporary basis
Name of the Post: Project engineer
No: of Posts: 01
Title of the Project: Establishment of Nano/Cost effective insulation coating for high temperature application to reduce insulation thickness.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess M.Sc/M.Tech in Material Science recognized University.
Salary: Rs. 20,000/- p.m
Skills: Good knowledge of programming language.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application form with bio-data, relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on or before 16-11-2018 through Post/E-mai:(firstname.lastname@example.org)
Department of Chemistry,
Thiruchirappalli- 620 015