NIH Roorkee Recruitment 2018 – 08 Project Staff Posts
National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee (NIH Roorkee) is conducting walk-in-interview to fill the posts of SRF/JRF, Hindi Officer/Sr Hindi Translator, Project Assistant, Resource Person (Senior), Junior Research Fellow on contract basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. SRF/JRF: 01
2. Hindi Officer/Sr Hindi Translator: 01
3. Project Assistant: 01
4. Resource Person (Senior): 01
5. Junior Research Fellow: 04
Total Posts: 08
Age: Candidates age must be maximum 35 years as on 12-10-2018. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. SRF/JRF: Candidates must possess B.E/B.Tech in Civil/Agricultural Engg or M.Sc in Hydrology/Water resources from a recognized University with qualify in NET and 2 years research experience.
Emoluments: Rs. 28,000/- p.m + HRA (SRF) and Rs. 25,000/- p.m + HRA (JRF)
2. Hindi Officer/Sr Hindi Translator: Candidates must Retired officials of Central Govt/State Govt/Autonomous Bodies having experience minimum 3 years of Hindi Officer/Senior Hindi Translator.
Emoluments: Rs. 28,000 – 46,800/- p.m
3. Project Assistant: Candidates must possess Graduation in Chemistry, Geology, Micro-biology from a recognized University.
Emoluments: Rs. 8,000/- p.m
4. Resource Person (Senior): Candidates must possess Master’s Degree in Earth Sciences/Hydrogeology from a recognized University with minimum 15 years experience in the field of spring development and mountain hydrogeology and springs.
Emoluments: Rs. 40,000 – 70,000/- p.m
5. Junior Research Fellow: Candidates must possess M.E/M.Tech in Chemistry/Hydrology/Computer Science/Water Resources from a recognized University with qualify in NET/GATE.
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- p.m + HRA
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may attend the interview with bio-data, relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on 11, 12-10-2018 at 10.00 a.m.
Venue for Interview:
National Institute of Hydrology,
Roorkee – 247 667