Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 – 1054 Security Assistant Posts
Intelligence Bureau is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Security Assistant (Executive) under the subsidiary intelligence bureaux.
Name of the Post: Security Assistant/Executive
No: of Posts: 1054
Age: Candidates age must be maximum 27 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass Matriculation from a recognized board with knowledge of the local language of the particular state.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + G.P Rs. 2,000/-
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the written test and interview.
Examination Pattern: Tier-I & II, III
Tier-I: Objective type consists of the following parts
1. General awareness
2. Quantitative Aptitude
3. Logical/analytical ability
4. English language
1. Translation of a passage of 500 words from local language to English.
2. Spoken ability
Pay: General & OBC (Male) candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 50/-. Remaining candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through https://mha.gov.in/
1. Open the website https://mha.gov.in/ and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 20-10-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 10-11-2018
Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs),
Govt of India.