IGIB Recruitment 2018 – 08 Project Asst, JRF Posts
Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology (IGIB) is inviting applications to fill the posts of Project Assistant-II, Project Assistant-III, Research Associate-I, Junior Research Fellow on temporary basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Project Assistant-II: 03
2. Project Assistant-III: 02
3. Research Associate-I: 01
4. Junior Research Fellow: 02
Total Posts: 08
Age: Candidates age must be in between 28 to 35.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess M.Sc/B.Tech, Ph.D in any branch of Sciences with minimum 55% of marks from a recognized University with experience in the relevant field.
Stipend: Rs. 25,000/- + 30% HRA p.m (for Project Assistant-II, JRF), Rs. 28,000/- + 30% HRA p.m (for Project Assistant-III) and Rs. 36,000/- + 30% HRA p.m (for Research Associate)
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through https://www.igib.res.in
1. Log on to the website https://www.igib.res.in
2. Click on the apply button to get the application form
3. Fill all the details in the online application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph
4. Check all the details properly before submission
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference
Important Dates to be noted:
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 13-11-2018
Date & Time of Interview: 27-11-2018 at 09.00 a.m
Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology,
Delhi – 110 007.