Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2018 – 215 Apprentice Posts
Deendayal Port Trust is inviting applications to fill the posts of Apprentice on regular basis.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Name of the Trade & No: of Posts:
2. Draughtsman (Civil):
3. Mechanic Diesel:
5. Computer Operator and Programming: 25
6. Wireman: 15
7. Turner: 10
8. Welder: 10
9. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic: 05
10. Mechanical Engineering: 25
11. Electrical Engineering: 25
12. Civil Engineering: 25
13. Electronics: 10
14. Information Technology: 05
Total Posts: 215
Age: candidates age must be below 28 years as on 30-09-2018.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must complete ITI in respective trade, Diploma/Degree in Engineering in respective trade from a recognized University/Institute by NCVT.
Stipend: Rs. 350/- per day (ITI), Rs. 7,313/- p.m (Diploma Engg) and Rs. 10,476/- p.m (Degree Engg)
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the merit list.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.deendayalport.gov.in
1. Open the website www.deendayalport.gov.in and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 26-11-2018
Superintending Engineer (Mechanical),
Deendayal Port Trust,