Air India Ltd Recruitment 2019 – Cabin Crew Post
Air India Ltd is conducting recruitment to fill the posts of Cabin Crew (Male/Female) on contract basis.
Name of the Post:
Cabin Crew (Male/Female)
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 35 years as on 01-03-2019. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates must pass 10+2 from a recognized Board and must be working as Cabin Crew with minimum one year experience.
Fluency in English and Hindi languages.
Rs. 15,000/- p.m.
Height: 172 cm for Male, 160 cm for Female with correlated weight.
General Candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 1000/- in the form of D.D drawn in favor of Air India Ltd, Payable at Mumbai/Delhi/Chennai. SC/ST candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
Candidates are selected based on the performance in the Preliminary Medical Exam and Written test.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply online through http://www.airindia.in
1. Log on to the website http://www.airindia.in
2. Click on the apply button for the respective post
3. Fill all the details in the online application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph
4. Check all the details properly before submission
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 02-03-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 15-03-2019
Date of Written test: 24-03-2019
Air India Ltd, Western Region,
Recruitment Section, Ground Floor,
Old Airport, Kalina,
Santa Cruz East,
Mumbai – 400029.