Air India Express Recruitment 2018 – 86 Cabin Crew Posts
Air India Express is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of Cabin Crew (Trainee) on contract basis.
Name of the Post: Cabin Crew (Trainee)
No: of Posts: 86
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 22 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass 10 + 2 from a recognized Board.
Emoluments: Rs. 10,000/- p.m.
Physical Standards: Height: 165 cm for men, 157.5 cm for women.
Fee: General Candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 500/- in the form of D.D drawn in favor of Air India Ltd., payable at Mumbai. No fee for SC/ST candidates.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the medical examination and personal interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://www.airindiaexpress.in
1. Log on to the website http://www.airindiaexpress.in
2. Click on the apply button for the respective post
3. Fill all the details in the online application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph
4. Check all the details properly before submission
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 12-12-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 01-01-2019
Air India Ltd, Western Region,
Recruitment Section, Ground Floor,
Technical (THQ) Bldg., Old Airport,
Kalina, Santa Cruz East,
Mumbai – 400 029.