AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2019 – 05 JRF, DEO, Jr Nurse Posts
All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi (AIIMS New Delhi) is conducting recruitment to fill the posts of Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow, Junior Nurse, Date Entry Operator, Pharmacist under the establishment.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Research Associate: 01
2. Junior Research Fellow: 01
3. Junior Nurse: 01
4. Date Entry Operator: 01
5. Pharmacist: 01
Total Posts: 05
Title of the Projects:
1. Development and Validation of an electronic surveillance system for surgical site infections developing during hospital stay and after discharge: A Multi-centric Study.
2. Capacity Building and Strengthening of Hospital Infection Control to detect and prevent antimicrobial resistance in India.
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 45 years.
Educational Qualification Details:
1. Research Associate: Candidates must possess MD/MDS/Ph.D (Life Science) from a recognized University.
2. Junior Research Fellow: Candidates must possess M.Sc in Life Science/Biological Sciences/Biomedical Sciences/Microbiology/Biotechnology from a recognized University.
3. Junior Nurse: Candidates must pass Matriculation with certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institute and registered ‘A’ grade Nurse & Midwife with a State Nursing Council.
4. Date Entry Operator: Candidates must possess Degree from a recognized University with speed of not less than 8000 key Depression per hour for data entry work.
5. Pharmacist: Candidates must possess Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University/Institute with experience in manufacture/storage/testing and should be a registered Pharmacist.
Salary: As Per Rules.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application form with bio-data, along with relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photographs on or before 04-01-2019 by 02.30 p.m through Post/by person.
Dr. Purva Mathur,
Professor, Room No. 212,
Department of Laboratory Medicine,
JPN Apex Trauma Centre,
AIIMS, New Delhi.