Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) is inviting online applications to fill the post of Scientist/Engineer-‘D’, Scientist/Engineer-‘C’ under Establishment.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Scientist/Engineer-‘D’: 02
2. Scientist/Engineer-‘C’: 05
Total Posts: 07
Age: Candidates age must be maximum 40 years (Scientist/Engineer-‘D’) and 35 years (Scientist/Engineer-‘C’) as on 30-09-2018.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Scientist/Engineer-‘D’: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering Technology in relevant disciplines from a recognized University with 7 years experience in relevant field.
Pay Scale: Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/- p.m
2. Scientist/Engineer-‘C’: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering Technology in relevant disciplines from a recognized University with 3 years experience in relevant field.
Pay Scale: Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/- p.m
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the walk-in-interview..
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.ada.gov.in
1. Log on to the website www.ada.gov.in.
2. enter your basic details to register yourself.
3. After getting the registration number, please take a note of the number and fill the details in the application form
4. Upload recent passport size photograph along with the certificates which must be need
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference.
Important Dates to be Noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application form: 31-08-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 30-09-2018
Aeronautical Development Agency,
Bangalore – 560 017